Summery

Friday 19 April 2013

The Body Shop's Tea Tree Skin Clearing Toner Review

I've only tried 3 toners in my life. One from Lancome, one from Biore and this one, from The Body Shop but I have to say, The Body Shop's Tea Tree Skin Clearing Toner has got to be the best one I've ever used!



I have oily, acne prone skin that needs lots of help to keep my breakouts under control! The tea tree and tamanu oils have antibacterial properties and act like antiseptics that kill bacteria on your face before it can cause any trouble on your skin. It's a green liquid with a second, solid phase that lies at the bottom of the bottle. To us the product, you must shake it very well so that you at least have some of the underlying solid homogenized into the watery party. Simply take a cotton pad and squirt about a dime's worth of product onto it and pat or lightly stroke all over your face to use it and BAM! You're probably going to be hit with a tingling sensation that will heat up your face but cool the surface of your skin at the same time. The product smells very fresh and almost minty thanks to these oils, after using the product your face just feels clean and best of all, oil free! Personally I find this feeling to be quite nice but it doesn't linger long for those of you that may find it uncomfortable. After prolonged use, I have noticed a visible difference in my skin where I used to get a new pimple or spot everyday but now, all that happens is my current spots fading and new ones not popping up as often.

The Tea Tree Skin Clearing Toner promises to mattify the skin by banishing impurities for clearing looking skin which it delivers 100%! It's not super expensive too at $11 for 250 mL. If you have skin like mine, I definitely recommend trying this! It's a life saver! Drier skins may not have the same positive effects as those of us with oil control problems so avert yourselves from this product in that case to prevent further drying out of your skin! A+! I don't know what else to say! It's cheap, effective and amazing~!!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...